Hiring the right workers comp Attorney to oversee your claim is the best way to avoid costly mistakes, but how to select the right workmans comp attorney? There are a number of reasons why it’s essential to hire a workmans comp attorney when you’ve been injured on the job. Hiring a specialist to oversee your claim is simply the best way to avoid making costly mistakes, but how to select the right lawyer to handle your case? If you were injured at work, use these tips when choosing a workmans comp attorney.
List of Contents
- 1 Right Workers Comp Attorney Near Me
- 2 Review Testimonials and Ratings
- 3 Schedule a Consultation
- 4 Do You Feel Confident?
- 5 Don’t worry, you’re in the hands of the pros. A legal team that’s dedicated to workers comp law, so you won’t have to worry about anything else.
- 6 First-rate services for first-rate prices
- 7 A real person is always on call
- 8 The Law Office of Jon Marlowe
Right Workers Comp Attorney Near Me
First things first, make it a priority to find an attorney who focuses solely on workers’ compensation claims. There are many fields of law and no one can be an expert in all of them. You want someone on your side who understands the details of this particular field. With that in mind, be sure to ask questions about their experience and background with these types of cases.
Review Testimonials and Ratings
Gone are the days of randomly choosing a name from the business directory and hoping it works out. We live in a high-tech world, where a quick Google search can reveal a lot about a potential workmans comp attorney. Be sure to take advantage of this and review testimonials before making up your mind. Hire an attorney who can demonstrate a successful track record.
Schedule a Consultation
When you’re ready to schedule a consultation, approach it like a job interview. What do you need to know before you decide to hire this person? It’s not a bad idea to list a few questions so that you don’t forget anything important.
Here are some common questions to consider asking a potential attorney:
- Would you handle my case, or do you rely on legal assistants and paralegals to manage the details? Can I expect to speak with you directly when I call?
- What is your experience with workers compensation claims?
- Do you handle other types of cases in your practice?
- Would you be able to represent me from start to finish, including if my case goes to court?
- Are you board-certified in workers comp, or a member of any professional legal organizations?
- Can you explain the workers comp process to me, as well as the strengths and weaknesses of my case?
- What is the fee and will I still be billed if my claim isn’t successful?
Do You Feel Confident?
A good attorney will take the time to answer all of your questions and concerns. Do you feel confident after the consultation? You should. Take some time to check in with yourself. It’s important to select a workmans comp attorney who is both patient and capable. Your claim may take a while, so be sure to choose someone who will give your case the attention it deserves.
Don’t worry, you’re in the hands of the pros. A legal team that’s dedicated to workers comp law, so you won’t have to worry about anything else.
First-rate services for first-rate prices
We offer low rates, we only bill by the hour, and our experienced team of professionals is always available to answer your questions.
A real person is always on call
We know how important it is to have a dedicated support service. Find a right workers comp attorney. If you are in need of an experienced and knowledgeable workers compensation lawyer, contact us today. That’s why we offer 24/7 live chat and phone support.
The Law Office of Jon Marlowe
To ensure you receive the workers compensation benefits that you’re entitled to, start by selecting a lawyer with the right experience for the job. Were you injured at work? Contact the Law Office of Jon Marlowe to schedule a consultation at (925) 302-9176. You can also review testimonials by clicking here.