Jon Marlowe is committed to providing his clients with passionate legal representation. He approaches every client with a focus on integrity, advocacy, and understanding. Mr. Marlowe’s practice if concentrated in workers compensation, personal injury, and social security disability law. He represents injured workers, persons injured by the negligence of others, and disabled persons no longer able to work.
Jon Marlowe is admitted to practice law in the State of California (CA State Bar #271714). Mr. Marlowe is also admitted to practice law before the United Stated District Court, Northern District of California, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Jon Marlowe earned his J.D. Degree from Concord Law School. He received his Bachelor of Science in biological science from California State University, Chico and holds a Masters degree in Business Administration.
Jon Marlowe is active in his local community. He serves as an adult leader for his son’s Cub Scout pack and participates in local youth athletics as a coach and volunteer.
Board Certified Specialist Workers Compensation Attorney
Jon Marlowe is a Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law by The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. An attorney who is Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation has taken and passed a written examination in the field of workers’ compensation, demonstrated a high level of experience in the field of workers compensation, fulfilled ongoing education requirements, and been favorably evaluated by other attorneys and judges familiar with their work.
Professional Organizations Membership:
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- 2011 to Current – CAAA Committee Member
- 2015 to 2017 – CAAA Chapter Treasurer, Santa Clara
- 2017 to 2019 – CAAA Chapter Vice President, Santa Clara
- 2019 to Current – CAAA Chapter President, Santa Clara
Awards and speaking engagements:
- 2014 – Top 100 Injured Workers’ Attorneys – Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- 2015 – Top Injured Workers’ Attorneys – Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- 2015 – Speaker, Temporary Disability, CAAA Summer Convention July 2015
- 2016 – Top Injured Workers’ Attorneys – Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 – Super Lawyers Rising Star